Friday, November 8, 2013

Get fit Friday

Happy Friday y'all!

SO here's the lowdown on my weight loss, exercising, advocare, healthy eating, that stuff.
I am still weighing between 128-130 each morning, and tomorrow is day 24 of my 24 day challenge  with Advocare. So I'm done, so I lost about 5-7 pounds.  And I was shooting for 5 so I'm happy!
I enjoyed doing it, it kept me on track and gave me a plan to follow which is what I like.  Yes, I cheated some days but I've been working out a lot so I'm not too worried about the occasional sweets.

I still have a long way to go,  I'm just hoping for 125 by Christmas, and then 120 by the beginning of February.  I've been really bummed about my weight,  everyone keeps saying how great I look for having a baby less than three months ago, and I really appreciate it, but I just don't feel like myself.  I used to have this flat stomach than didn't jiggle very much and my hips weren't as wide and it's a hard thing to adjust to.  Especially when I see other people my age because not many 19 year olds are having to worry about losing baby weight, going to school, and taking care of a baby and husband all at the same time.  But I just need to be patient, which is hard!

I am enjoying is feeling stronger,  I love going to the gym and exercising.  It gives me time to myself, time to think, and obviously it gets me in shape.  I've gotten up early to go a few times this week, and getting to the gym around 6:30-7 and it's so nice.  Not many people there, and it starts my day off right.

Here's my latest fitness selfie, hahaha.
This is me 12 weeks, 5 days postpartum.


I'm getting where I want to be slowly but surely, and that's better than not at all.  
Here was my workout for the day!





3 comments:

  1. You should be way proud! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, whether you've had a baby or not! You have nothing to worry about :)

    ReplyDelete