Friday, December 6, 2013

We're back!

Sorry I've been slackin' on the blog lately y'all,  I have just been super busy!

Figured I'd just give a quick update on my life:
We had an awesome Thanksgiving!  Good food, good family, good football.
I made a broccoli & wild rice casserole and a homemade cheesecake and they were both so delish so my next posts will be those recipes if y'all are interested.

Me & Morgan are actually still in Florida, we decided it was best for me and her to stay and Christian went back up last Sunday to finish his finals and then he'll be back. It's just 2 weeks, but 2 weeks too long!

We are currently in the process of moving in to our cute little cabin in the woods.
We've gotten a lot unpacked (well, what we brought down here.  Christian's bringing the last load when he comes back) but we still have a lot to do.

The cabin was fully furnished and the kitchen was full of random dishes and the bedrooms were full of things we really don't need so I've been packing that kind of stuff up and giving my mom the things she wants back to her and the rest is off to Goodwill!

Morgan has grown tremendously in the past couple weeks.  She has two bottom teeth in, and she seems pretty close to sitting up all on her own!  She's just recently discovered her feet so she's constantly moving them and staring at them and she just started holding them.  It's adorable.

Weight wise: This morning I was 130.4.  That'll do for now.  The morning after Thanksgiving Day the scale said 135.. AHHH.  No good.  Me & a friend are starting our new workout plan on Monday-  and when Christian gets back he's starting some sort of workout thing with his friend.  So we are going to have a competition to see who makes the most progress in whatever time period.

That's about all that's been going on- I'll do a real post within the next few days.

Here's some pitchaaaa's for your entertainment.









 And our sweet little girly :)



1 comment: